Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspiration


I found this great blog  blogs.photopreneur.com and am feeling very inspired.  He created a list "60 Sources of Inspiration for Photography" including everything from shooting at a different time of day, giving yourself a theme, revisiting your past, or even using yourself as the subject.  Writing a blog was on his list as well and I do have to say that I completely agree.  It feels good to see my photos posted somewhere even if it's in my own blog and it keeps me motivated because I want an image or two to share for the day.  Photography is an artistic medium that works perfectly into my life at the moment because I can create while I'm with my little girl and I don't feel like I'm neglecting her.  Actually most of the time I incorporate her.  She really has become my inspiration and it's funny, when I shoot her the images have such a lovely child like quality in comparison to my other work.  She has made me see the world in a different way and opened my eyes therefore I am experimenting and I'm excited with the outcome most of the time.  At the moment, I feel as if a door has opened and there is this constant flow of inspiration and it's exhilarating really.  It makes me excited to see what tomorrow brings and what can be created...

No comments:

Post a Comment