Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spanish Monastery





For the past few weeks I've been wanting to go to the Spanish Monastery where my husband and I got married.  It's such a beautiful place with so much history and I wanted to take Rio to the place where Mama and Papa became husband and wife.  It was hilarious when I got there because as soon as I walked through the entrance way, I looked up and saw 30 nuns and an entire film crew.  The two actors looked over at me and it's kind of hard to make yourself invisible when you have a baby with a stroller.  I had to roll over these huge cables and the wheels kept getting stuck.  So I finally made my way past the craziness and into the cloisters where we had our wedding party.  I got a little emotional, it was just as beautiful as the day we were married.  And I was there with our little girl which was pretty amazing in itself.  The lighting was fabulous and I was just walking around taking pictures and remembering what a perfect night that was... Maybe a ten year anniversary party there?

No comments:

Post a Comment