Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day Trip



It was such a gorgeous day yesterday I had my head set on taking a day trip somewhere.  So I decided on the Japanese Gardens about an hour north of me.  The last time I was there was last year for a festival but I didn't actually walk around the paths...  It's a mile through all the trees and little rivers, so beautiful and peaceful.  I was so surprised how well behaved Rio was.  She just sat in her stroller while we walked and I photographed for a good hour and a half.  People kept stopping and commenting on what a good girl she was.  I politely thanked them and thought to myself,  "Wow, this place really is magical because Rio is NEVER this patient."  
It really turned out to be an awesome day and anyone living or visiting South Florida I recommend a visit to the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens   www.morikami.org

No comments:

Post a Comment